Stretch images for Amazon EC2, round 2
Following up on a previous post announcing the availability of a first round of AWS AMIs for stretch, I’m happy to announce the availability of a second round of images. These images address all the feedback we’ve received about the first round. The notable changes include:
- Don’t install a local MTA.
- Don’t install busybox.
- Ensure that /etc/machine-id is recreated at launch.
- Fix the security.debian.org sources.list entry.
- Enable Enhanced Networking and ENA support.
- Images are owned by the official debian.org AWS account, rather than my personal account.
AMI details are listed
on the wiki. As
usual, you’re encouraged to submit feedback to the cloud team via the
BTS pseudopackage, the
debian-cloud mailing list,
#debian-cloud on irc.